Laser Hair Bleaching
Laser hair bleaching is a non-permanent laser hair removal, It is well-known that the fine hair (also known as baby hair) is not responsive to regular laser hair removal and sometimes though rear the opposite occurs, this fine hair transformed possibly to a thick, coarse hair due to thermal effects of laser hair removal.
With QS-Ultralight we can offer our patients non-permanent laser hair removal or hair bleaching of fine hair. By using Q-Switched ND: YAG Laser targeting the melanin of fine hair shaft. Thus making it invisible and it will fall after 10-15 days without any risk of hair growth stimulation.
How doesNon-permanent laser hair removal work?
This laser can treat fine hairs that not targeted by other lasers. It targets the melanin in the hair shaft and bleaches it, thus making it invisible.
Is there downtime?
There is no downtime after hair bleaching. But will be sun sensitive for two weeks after the treatment, therefor we recommend no sunbathing before or for two weeks after the treatment. Apply sunscreen, is a great way to protect all the good work you do for your skin.
How many sessions and what is the interval between the sessions?
The patients could do as many sessions as they desired with 4-6 weeks interval between the sessions.
Are there any special recommendations for Laser Hair Bleaching?
We advise antibiotic cream like fucidin on the treated area twice daily for two days. And the treated areas should be protected from sun exposure.
Before you visit, make sure you read the following:
- NO WAXING; no tweezing or depilatory creams for at least three weeks prior to treatment.
- SHAVING IS OKAY; preferably, Done 48 hours or two days before you come to our office for treatment: we need to see where the hair is located.
- WHITE, GREY AND RED HAIR; Laser hair removal treatments are not effective for white, grey or red hairs. These types of hairs are not treatable with laser.
- PREGNANT WOMEN; Due to hormonal changes during pregnancy, we do not do laser treatment during pregnancy.
- CREAMS AND LOTIONS; The day of your appointment, please do not apply any type of cream or lotion to the area which is going to be treated.
DISCOUNTED PRICES; We offer per treatment fees as well as package options at DISCOUNTED PRICES on laser hair removal packages. Please contact us for more information.